Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hey Dad, When is Mom and Orazio coming?





So, I had a conversation with Orazio's brothers last night. They kept hounding me to tell them what was going on with Mom and Orazio. It went something like this:





Dozer: Hey Dad, When is Mom and Orazio coming home?


Dad: Like for good or for Christmas?


Rocco: No, No, just for Christmas.


Dad: Oh, they will be coming home on the twenty third.


Rocco: REALLY! That is GREAT!


Dozer: Yeah, I cant wait to lick him silly! Have you seen my Ball?



Dad: No, I havent seen it. Did you look outside?

Rocco: You know he doesnt like to go outside when it's cold... or hot.

Dad: Yes, I know. I am just glad we will all be together for Christmas.

Dozer: Amen to that!

No comments: