Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back In CO




So, our NY vacation has come to an end. Orazio and I are back in CO. Orazio enjoyed his return flight to CO - everything seemed a little easier this time. We did have one "little" incident. This morning was very cold in NY, so Orazio was decked out in some of his winter finest for the flight. One of the items he was wearing were his booties that Grandma and Grandpa brought all the way back from Italy. I was terrified that he would kick them off when I wasn't looking, so I kept checking his feet. It didn't matter how many times I checked his feet, he managed to kick them off when I was looking - which was sometime between being checked onto the flight and actually sitting in my seat. The guy next to me helped look for the missing booty, with no luck. I asked the stewardess, with no luck. The last passenger was boarding, the doors of the plane were closing and I was running out of time. Luckily for me, that last passenger was an elderly lady that needed a little extra help. The airline employee that helped her happened to find Orazio's booty. Needless to say, the booties were safely tucked into the diaper bag for the rest of the trip.
Here are some of the last shots I have from our trip to NY. More CO pictures will follow in the next few days.

1 comment:

Duncan Family said...

He looks just like Sarah in the last photo! HER EYES!