Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday






So, I've had a few requests for some new pictures. As you can see, a few of these are the final pictures from Mike's last visit to Colorado. Orazio had fun hanging out with both Mom and Dad. Orazio's new favorite thing at daycare is a little walker. He loves to scoot himself across the room. Right now, he can only push himself backwards, but I'm sure he will figure out how to go the other direction soon. The picture of Orazio on his back is his attempt to help me with laundry this morning. Just prior to this picture, he was on his stomach and watching me. Apparently that wasn’t entertaining enough, so he rolled over into the pile of folded items (at least they were clean).

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

what a sweet sleepy met's fan!

Anonymous said...

Sarah - he is so cute! I really hope Gavin and Connor get to meet him one day soon. I can't believe he is alreay 5 months old! If you want to keep up with me, you should be trying for O's little brother here in a few months :-)